Contract Administrator – Bunbury
Perkins Builders was founded in 1965. Continuous company growth and development along with purposely implemented succession planning has ensured Perkins strong presence within the Perth and South West market over the past 55 years. Perkins Builders is currently delivering a number of exciting landmark Western Australian projects, such as;
- Aspire Apartments, Koombana Bay
- Donnybrook House
- Armstrong Village, Dunsborough
- Albemarle Kemerton Lithium – Non Process Infrastructure Buildings
- University of Western Australia E-zone
- Perth Airport International Gate Upgrade – Terminal 1 Gate 52-54
- Armadale Courthouse & Police Complex
Perkins has successfully delivered numerous projects, including the following:
- Roy Hill Remote Operation Centre – Winner of the 2014 MBA Excellence in Construction Award for Best Office Building
- BP Baldivis Travel Centres – Winner of the 2016 MBA Excellence in Construction Award for Best Retail Building
- Bannister Downs Dairy – Winner of the 2018 MBA Excellence in Construction Award for Best Industrial Building $20M to $50M
- QANTAS Regional Hub at T3 – Winner of the 2018 MBA Excellence in Construction Award for Best Public Use Building $20M to $50M
- Summit Homes Head Office – Winner of the 2018 MBA Excellence in Construction Award for Best Office Building $20M to $50M
With over 110 staff, Perkins is committed to the development and career progression of its staff, as it builds upon its reputation as an Employer of Choice. We received recognition from the Department of Finance (BMW) in 2017 for our commitment to training and engagement of staff, and in 2019 received National recognition in the category of Large Commercial Construction Company for the Business Leadership Award.
Perkins Builders is now seeking an experienced and Senior Contract Administrator to join our team in the Bunbury Head Office. Suitable candidates must have considerable experience in the commercial construction industry. This experience must include being the sole or senior CA on projects over $10M, on a variety of commercial construction projects for a variety of clients.
The successful candidate is expected to:
- Work closely with the site managers surrounding all on-site activities and project management;
- Establish, maintain and update all records of correspondence related to project activity;
- Obtaining all permits and construction documentation and ensuring compliance with statutory and contractual requirements;
- Liaising with subcontractors to obtain the most competitive prices, placing orders and general issues regarding the project;
- Prepare financial reports including cost forecasts, cash flow monitoring, budgets and variation and progress claims relative to the project;
- Liaising with the client on a regular basis to keep them abreast of project progress and resolve any issues that may arise; and
- Comply with Perkins Builders QA and BMS requirements.
To be considered for this role candidates must hold the following:
- Construction Management or Quantity Surveying Tertiary Qualification;
- Minimum of 5 years experience in the commercial construction industry;
- Minimum of 2 commercial construction project experience over the value of $10M working as the sole or senior CA on the project, seeing the project from handover from the Estimators to PC;
- A well developed understanding of commercial construction contracts;
- A strong communicator with attention to detail;
- An excellent time manager;
- A valid drivers licence and white card.
If you hold the above skills and experience we would welcome your resume and cover letter.