Civil Engineers - Two Roles
Integrity is a West Australian owned and operated recruitment and staffing agency, with over 20 years’ experience in the WA marketplace. We provide permanent and temporary recruitment solutions, as well as HR services and consultancy to the WA State Government, Local Government,Not-for-Profit Sector and the Private Industry throughout WA
We are looking for two Civil Engineers, one to undertake a technical role and the other a maintenance role with a large State Government client ; initial 6 month contracts (extension possibilities).
Based in Perth and commencing within 2 weeks, the following requirements are:
Civil Engineer – Technical
- Civil or Structural engineering qualifications that would satisfy the admission requirement for Professional membership of the Institution of Engineers Australia at Chartered Engineer level.
- Proven experience in providing technical engineering design solutions.
- Experience and knowledge in the planning, design and delivery of maintenance and/or construction works in an operational asset intensive environment.
- Technical writing and QA checking skills will be fundamental to this role.
- In depth knowledge of all relevant civil and structural Australian Standards, along with an awareness of other international standards.
- Experience in structural assessment and dilapidation survey.
Civil Engineer - Maintenance
- Relevant professional engineering qualifications that would satisfy the admission requirement for Professional membership of the Institution of Engineers Australia.
- Proven experience in providing engineering expertise and knowledge in the planning, design and delivery of maintenance and/or construction works in an operational asset intensive environment.
- Proven experience in preparing and applying asset management frameworks contributing to asset management strategy.
Main responsibilities for both roles:
- As a delivery focused member , contributes to both the operational performance and reliability of assets leading to the effective delivery of services for the Client.
- Contributes to the ideas and opinions for improvement; delivering against objectives and management expectations; maintains and develops technical competence and supports the development of others.
- Contributes to developing a positive OHS culture.
- Provides support and contributes to general business matters such as risk management, policy and procedure development, performance reporting and continuous improvements.
- Provides technical guidance/expertise and advice with regard to technical matters such as to designs, drawings and documents.
- Participates in the review and development of technical requirements necessary to comply with legislation etc.
Interested candidates are invited to Apply now; those applicants deemed suitable will be contacted further, thank you.