Our client is looking for an experienced Senior Installation Engineer to join their Perth team. This role is initially on offer for 6 months contract with the possibility of extension for the right candidate. Responsibilities may include but not limited to:
• Be responsible for subsea installation engineering tasks as required by projects and tenders
• Comply with corporate standards, client requirements, legislation and industry standards
• Deliver high quality, safe and environmentally responsible installation engineering solutions
• Assist assigned Project Manager / Principal Engineer define engineering document deliverables for allocated project scope of work
• Develop and maintain a schedule for assigned work scope and associated deliverables
• Advise Project Manager / Principal Engineer on resourcing requirements
• Originate, review and approve engineering deliverables as required by the Project review process
• Manage an engineering team to execute the assigned work scope.
• Provide training, guidance and mentoring to the assigned Installation Engineers
• Interface with Structural Engineering and Drafting teams as well as other project functions and subcontractors on project requirements
• Manage procurement of permanent and/or temporary materials and equipment
• Lead field engineering support to deliver fabrication, testing and offshore installation activities
• Assist Installation Engineering Discipline Manager in the identification and development of Discipline Engineering Technical Notes and Guidelines
Enjoy a combination of office based and site based work
With a core presence in over 45 countries worldwide our client is a successful performance enhancer within the energy industry. A leading technological, systems and service provider within the Oil and Gas industry.
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
• Hold a professional Engineering Degree relevant to the installation discipline which is recognised by the Institute of Engineers Australia
• Have demonstrable knowledge of, and experience in subsea installation / construction engineering
• Motivated and demonstrate initiative
• Have the ability to develop robust, innovative and practical solutions
• Demonstrate clear written & verbal communication skills
• Possess sound planning and organisation skills
• Proficient in leading small engineering team towards a common goal
Fircroft has been placing people in specialist technical industries for approaching half a century, focusing on mid to senior level engineers for contract and permanent roles worldwide. By applying for this job you give consent for Fircroft to contact you, via email & telephone, to discuss your application along with future positions and Fircroft's services.
Fircroft is registered as a Data Controller with the Information Commissioner as required under the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679. Fircroft will only process your personal data for the specific purposes of managing your application.