ABOUT PRIMERO // Primero Group is a Western Australian owned and operated business who specialise in delivering turnkey engineering design, construction and commissioning solutions to the resources, energy and infrastructure sectors. With 2 Australian offices, Osborne Park and Bibra Lake and more recently establishing ourselves in Quebec Canada, Primero Group is experiencing steady growth as we continue to build a solid, reliable reputation on the foundation of our core values. Here at Primero we consider our people to be our most valuable asset, we invest in our employees’ personal and professional growth. We provide a range of benefits, including ongoing professional development and on the job training.
An exciting opportunity exists for a dynamic and experienced Technical Recruiter (White Collar) to join our team in our Osborne Park office. Reporting to the Recruitment Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for Recruitment functions within the business with a focus on innovative solutions, proactive recruitment and developing strategies to meet the constantly evolving business needs.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES //
ABOUT YOU //
- Communicate with internal stakeholders to identify talent requirements
- Screening resumes with the guidance of the hiring manager
- Performing in person, phone and Skype interviews with candidates
- Assist in designing and modifying recruitment procedures to increase efficiency of the team
- Sourcing the best talent in the market, suitable to our business and managing end-to-end recruitment process
- Provide direction and consultation to the business on emerging trends and best practices that impact and influence sourcing and onboarding
- Ensure all recruiting practices comply with the applicable regulations, both internal and external.
- Analyse key market trends and develop innovative strategies and campaigns
APPLY NOW //
- Minimum 3 years' experience in a similar technical recruitment role within the Mining and/or Oil & Gas (internal recruitment exposure highly desirable)
- Technical understanding of roles associated within an EPC/EPCM environment
- Passionate about being at the forefront of change
- Analytically focused to drive recruitment process and strategies
- Collaborative, and enjoy working in an innovative environment
- Engaged, organised and personable individual
- Solid team building and consultation skills
- Great communicator, adaptable to different styles in managers
- Ability to think outside the box
If you feel you meet the requirements and would like to join our team, please click the “Apply” link to submit your application.
Primero is an equal opportunity employer, and we encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders.
Follow us on LinkedIn for news, recent updates and career opportunities!
Applications Close Monday 26th February 2020 at 4pm AWSTAdditional information
- Permanent Position
- Enjoy a Positive, High Performance Culture
- Osborne Park - Perth Office.