Mechanical Project Engineer
We currently require Mechanical Project Engineers for a refinery in South West WA.
- 4-7 years’ professional experience in project or discipline engineering
- Bachelor degree or higher (Mechanical degree desirable)
- Refinery experience (desirable)
To be considered, you must possess the following:
- Valid working rights in Australia
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Willingness to go above-and-beyond, in a very fast paced environment, and unique culture
- Able to pass a medical, drug and alcohol screening, and obtain a police clearance
If you possess relevant experience and are available for a new opportunity, please submit your resume by clicking APPLY.
LNG Group is a specialist recruitment provider renowned for recruiting quality project teams on major projects within the Energy, Resources and Infrastructure sectors.
LNG Group embraces a diverse workforce culture and encourages female and Indigenous applicants to apply. All work assignments are subject to successful completion of a medical, drug and alcohol screen plus verification of all original certifications and qualifications.