Internal Sales / Account Manager
About the Company:
Go Electrical Alexandria is a customer-focused, market-leading electrical wholesaler. They form part of MM Electrical Merchandising (MMEM) – a successful national organisation with over 250 stores nationwide.
About the Role:
- Take care of our customers day-to-day needs, communicating via phone, email and face-to-face
- Build strong professional relationships with both customers and suppliers
- Raise sales documentation in a prompt, legible and accurate manner
- Liaise with suppliers
- Promote and sell a large and diverse product set
- Make good business decisions in a fast-paced environment
This role is Monday to Friday, with one Saturday morning shift required approx. every 3 weeks (7am to 11am).
Rosebery, Sydney location. You will have:
Why Go Electrical?
- Electrical experience (i.e. be an Electrician by trade, or someone who has worked for another electrical wholesaler or supplier)
- A passion for sales and providing exceptional customer service
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to identify and action opportunities for making additional sales
- Great rapport and relationship building abilities
- The ability to work both autonomously and within a team
- Proficient computer skills
- Full Australian working rights
- Market leading salary packages and an uncapped bonus scheme
- Great career progression and training opportunities
- Part of the largest electrical wholesaler in Australia
If you are looking for an opportunity to grow with a national organisation that values and rewards its employees, please apply today.
Please note, only successful candidates will be contacted for the next stage of the recruitment process. Thank you for your understanding.