Platform Architect - Active Directory
6 months rolling contract
Attribute Group is on the lookout for a talented Platform Architect for a global project working in a well known bank in Sydney.
This bank is forward thinking, cutting edge projects and puts its customers first. The senior team and area leads are some of the best in Sydney, they are very supportive and allow you to be autonomous and drive projects forward.
This is to work on a global Active Directory project, you will design and implement across all applications and integrations whilst working closely with delivery teams.
- Designing Platform templates and adopting sound patterns and frameworks (Active Directory)
- Designing platforms in line with solution architectures need
- Reviewing work items and estimates
- Reviewing platform portfolio hygiene
- Supervise design and implementation of the platforms
- Deep knowledge design, platforms, integration systems, and engineering best practices.
- Demonstrated working experience in scripting and platform tools for compute, storage, and network.
- Demonstrated experience in virtualization internals
- Working knowledge of Security in general
- Demonstrated experience designing and building highly scalable and secure plaforms.
- Demonstrated experience of modern SDLC practices
- Strong understanding of cloud architecture principles
If you think you are the person for the job please apply now or email Jordan Gibbens ********@attributegroup.com.au