Office Admin Assistant
This is an awesome opportunity to join a fast growing technology company with our HO based in South West Sydney (Campbelltown).
We are seeking an administrative assistant to support the Finance and Marketing departments of our business, and undertake general office duties.
The role is full time, Monday to Friday. You will require administration & accounts experience, prior marketing experience is not essential. The ideal candidate will possess great communication skills, and be both diligent and reliable.
Reporting to the Internal Office and Accounts Manager, and also assisting the Marketing Coordinator, your duties will include but won’t be limited to:
- Office duties such as phone answering, message taking, courier booking and mail distribution
- Coordinating ordering of office supplies, appointment scheduling and staff travel bookings
- Processing and co-ordinating equipment orders with suppliers
- Assisting with processing and payment of supplier invoices
- Data entry
- Document control and management systems administration
- Managing diaries, organising meetings and appointments for the Managing Director & other Senior Management
- Booking and arranging travel, transport and accommodation for the company
- Assisting with social media and marketing duties as necessary
- Necessary experience in general administrative support
- Efficient and accurate data entry skills
- Sound communication skills and diligent work ethic
- Ability to work both autonomously and within a team environment
- Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Suite
- Preferable experience with financial accounting system/s
- Friendly and reliable candidate is a must
- Full time, Monday to Friday
- Modern office based in Campbelltown