Technical Business Analyst
- Be part of a large-scale enterprise transformation program within a fast-growth.
- Permanent role with attractive salary package + 10% bonus.
- Report to an authentic IT Manager that values staff development and training.
Sick of your travel commute into the CBD and keen to work close to home in South Western Sydney? Looking for an exciting opportunity to work on a large-scale transformation program and work across a diverse range of cutting-edge technologies? Keen to learn and grow from a highly experienced IT Manager? Come and join our client!
Our client is a diverse globally listed company with over 1,000 employees across Australia & New Zealand. The company has a dynamic and friendly company culture based on collaboration, inclusion and diversity. They are currently undertaking an exciting enterprise transformation program moving to a stack of cutting-edge cloud-based technologies. A permanent opportunity exists for an energetic and dedicated Technical Business Analyst to be a key member of the team to help roll out these new technologies across the group. Parking on-site will be provided for the successful candidate at their head office in Moorebank.
- Reporting to the IT Manager, key responsibilities of the role will include:
- Liaising with business stakeholders to gather and define user requirements;
- Ensuring that requirements align to the company’s IT architecture and strategy;
- Preparation of function specification and user case scenarios for user acceptance testing;
- Working closely with the IT team to propose solutions and ensure that projects are delivered in line with the requirements;
- Conduct functional testing and make configuration changes in close cooperation with IT and business subject matter experts;
- Document and track test results and software fixes;
- Proactively identify areas for process improvement and introduce recommendations;
- End user training and documentation management on new systems; and
- End user support when required.
The Successful Candidate:
Within the context of the role described above, the ideal applicant will be someone who has the following key experience / capabilities:
- Minimum of three years’ experience in a similar Business Analyst role within a complex environment;
- You will have proven experience in business process capture and documentation, along with extensive skills in gathering high quality requirements and writing functional specifications;
- You will have strong analytical skills and have a proven ability to make independent decisions and develop creative solutions to support business strategies;
- You will have strong experience across a broad range of cloud-based technologies, and be passionate about emerging technologies;
- You will be adept at training business users at all levels and possess strong oral and written communication skills; and
- Above all else, you will have a humble, kind, friendly and trustworthy personality, with excellent listening skills. You will have the ability to see outside the box and be proactive, self-motivated, enthusiastic and technically competent.
For more information or a confidential discussion please call Steven Fulop at u&u Greater Western Sydney on 0418 994 *** quoting Job Reference 18177 or alternatively, apply online below. We look forward to receiving your application and assisting you with your job search.