$110 - $130 per hr (incl. super)
- 3 + 12 + 12 month contract
Our client, a large Federal Government Department are seeking a Wintel Administrator for a long 3 + 12 + 12 month contract based in the Canberra CIty.
The duties of the Wintel Administrator will include but not be limited to:
- The migration of a" the department's legacy applications running on legacy servers (Microsoft Server 2008/ Microsoft 2012); and
- The migration of applications running on legacy infrastructure (HPE).
The Wintel Administrator will have:
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in Microsoft technologies, including: ADFS, AD, DNS, Windows Server, SQL Server and Oracle.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in Cloud-based software, platform and infrastructure service offerings. (weighting 30%)
- Demonstrated experience with: Microsoft Unified Communications, Skype for Business, Exchange 2016/Exchange Online, Nutanix Hyper-converged Infrastructure, and VMWare/Citrix visualisation.
- Demonstrated experience and expertise in the delivery of Wintel-based administration and support services in a Commonwealth Government (or equivalent Private Sector) environment.
If you would like to apply for this long Wintel Administrator contract opportunity, please click the Apply for This Job Button. Alternatively you may call Ronald on (02) 6299 1*** citing job #3506.