Client Services Advisor
- Respond to all client communications
- Data entry of patient and doctor information
- Batch check and preparation of result notification letters
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage all incoming phone enquiries in a courteous and responsive manner.
- Resolves customer complaints and feedback per appropriate procedures.
- Responds to customer correspondence by letter and email.
- Processes orders for doctor, pharmacies, corporate clients and individual customers.
- Promotes products and services to inbound callers if appropriate.
- Accurate data entry of patient and doctor information.
- Resolves missing information from patient information forms to enable test development.
- Processes payments received with Patient information forms at sample reception.
- Performs general administration duties.
- Accurate data entry skills with good attention to detail.
- Computer skills – MS Excel and Word.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to follow all regulated procedures and quality system documentation.
- Able to work independently within a small team environment.
- Able to work safely in compliance with WHS practices.
Preferred Skills and Experience
- Experience in a Customer service or call center environment.
- Experience in a health-related industry environment.