Location: All Canberra > Canberra
Profession / Role: I.T. & T > Analyst/Programmer
Federal Government Client
6 months + 6 months contract
Australian Citizenship required
Our Federal Government client requires the service of an experience ETL Developer to join their team in Canberra. You will be responsible for the data migration ETL and can include identifying data sources within the system, analysing, assessing data, ETL development and documenting source to target mappings.
The successful candidate will have:
- Leading the end to end data migration exercise and supporting the Project Manager to meet project timelines;
- Undertaking data migration activities including identification of data requirements, data analysis and cleansing, source to target data mapping and the development of data migration plan and SQL scrips for data validation;
- Collaboration and communication with third party vendors, analysts, application designers, project team members and business SMEs; and
- Tracking and management of data migration risks and issues.
Desirable to have:
- Minimum of 5-7 years working as a Data Analyst/Developer with extensive data quality, data migration and data integration experience
- End to end data migration experience using SSIS & SQL Server Relational Database technologies
- Experience, including design, analysts, data extraction/cleansing and data quality assurance
- Demonstrated knowledge of data modelling, data cleansing and data enrichment techniques
- Demonstrated experience in technical writing, documenting guidelines and operational procedures including the ability to develop a data migration plan, schedule and test plans
- Experience with software vendor, Technology One's Business ETL tool
- Experience with Event Driven Architecture (EDA) or Service Oriented Architecture (SOA
- Demonstrated understanding of technical principles and the ability to assist with configuration of system interfaces using APIs
- Experience with data visualization and business intelligence software (e.g. Power BI)
Australian Citizenship required/ Baseline clearance preferred.
To be considered for this role, respond to this advertisement or contact Cameron at AUREC on 6162 9600.