Across the globe the team at IDEXX are focused on enhancing the health and well-being of pets, people, and livestock. We work to raise the standard of care for all animals, make drinking water safe for billions and keep our livestock population healthy and free of disease. What we do each day is more than just a job and that creates an energy which is contagious. We live and work in an incredible environment full of passionate and committed people.
IDEXX is continuing to grow and innovate and as a result we currently have a new & exciting opportunity to join IDEXX as our Transportation Coordinator in our ANZ head office in Rydalmere. This newly created role will be responsible for managing the relationships and service delivery with our internal and third-party transport services to ensure the safe & efficient movement of our products & services throughout Australia, New Zealand & internationally. Your role will also be to continuously support our operational & logistics process improvements to strategically drive growth within the logistics and transport operations at IDEXX.
The Successful candidate will have…
· 5 + years’ experience in warehousing including receiving, stores, dispatch & administration
· 2 + years’ in a supply chain, transport or logistics specialised role
· Previous experience with major carriers (FedEx, TOLL, StarTrack, etc.)
· Project management experience
· Experience using Microsoft Office suite and warehouse management systems such as SAP or a similar inventory management system
· Strong analytical skills
· A focus on safety and WHS principles
· A "can do" attitude and customer focus, well organised, excellent attention to detail
· The ability to think on their feet and looking for continuous improvement
What we can offer?
· Make a difference and positively impact the community alongside a fantastic local team who pursue our purpose with passion
· Opportunity to work with our local and global teams to make your mark within a growing market leading company
· Work within a team environment that is continuously investing in innovative technology and systems
· Ongoing health and wellness activities and voluntary community leave entitlements
If you are passionate about making a difference and being rewarded for your efforts, please APPLY or contact Kathryn Kelly, Talent Acquisition Specialist - *************@idexx.com.
If you would like to learn more about IDEXX and what we do please take a look at our website at https://www.idexx.com.au/en-au/