Data Analyst / Developer
About the Client:
- Applicants Must Have A Current Baseline Clearance!
- 6 Month Contract with Possible Extensions!
- Canberra Location! | Government Opportunity!
Our client is Australia's national agency responsible for the protection of the marine environment, and maritime aviation search and rescue.
About the Role:
Our client is seeking an experienced ETL (SSIS)/SQL Developer to develop and maintain programs that will be used to support the data migration component of a financial system project. This role will be responsible for the data migration ETL and can include identifying data sources within the system, analysing, assessing data, ETL development and documenting source to target mappings.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Skills and Experience:
- Lead the end to end data migration exercise and support the Project Manager to meet project timelines
- Undertake data migration activities including the identification of data requirements, data analysis and cleansing, source to target data mapping and the development of data migration plan and SQL scrips for data validation
- Collaborate and communicate with third party vendors, analysts, application designers, project team members and business SMEs
- Track and manage data migration risks and issues.
You will have:
- Minimum of 5-7 years working as a Data Analyst/Developer with extensive data quality, data migration and data integration experience
- End to end data migration experience using SSIS & SQL Server Relational Database technologies
- Experience, including design, analysts, data extraction/cleansing and data quality assurance
- Demonstrated knowledge of data modelling, data cleansing and data enrichment techniques
- Demonstrated experience in technical writing, documenting guidelines and operational procedures including the ability to develop a data migration plan, schedule and test plans
- Experience with software vendor, Technology One’s Business ETL tool
- Experience with Event Driven Architecture (EDA) or Service Oriented Architecture (SOA
- Demonstrated understanding of technical principles and the ability to assist with configuration of system interfaces using APIs
- Experience with data visualization and business intelligence software (e.g. Power BI)
How to Apply:
- Applicants must have a current baseline clearance!
To be considered for this position, please apply today with a Microsoft Word
version of your Resume.