AWS Cloud Delivery Architect
- Client is a huge multinational consultancy with European headquarters
- Join a hyper growth company with great local branding and presence
- Excellent remuneration, team culture and career progression
Our client is a huge multinational consulting organisation with European headquarters and with a presence in over 35 countries and growing. Currently experiencing rapid growth in the AWS practice, our client is looking to appoint an additional AWS Cloud Architect to their Melbourne based team.
As AWS Cloud Architect, you will advise a range of customers in their journey to cloud to enhance, optimise, and maintain their computing capabilities across their technical landscape. This includes interviewing clients to understand application and infrastructure current state; leading client working sessions to identify, categorize, prioritize and analyze data and information to integrate into cloud migration action plans; and working with project teams to migrate Legacy applications to their cloud platform.
The ideal candidate should have subject matter expertise with Amazon Web Services (AWS) and recent experiences with database and core applications migration to AWS Cloud.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate skills and applicable experience in the following technical roles
- AWS - IaaS, PaaS and Serverless expertise.
- Demonstrated full cycle commercial experiences with migrating on-premise databases and applications onto AWS Cloud,
- Expert in proven diverse technical skill across infrastructure, networks, security and applications either via specific projects or previous experience.
- Design & advise on sizing and costs.
- Deliver AWS Workshops.
- Robust experience in networking concepts as applied to infrastructure-as-code.
- Create high and low level design architecture to account for considerations such as scalability, performance, availability, reliability, security etc.
- Leverage AWS Tools to optimize infrastructure and application deployment utilizing appropriate tools as required (Infrastructure as Code, CI/CD).
- Performance analysis, troubleshooting and remediation techniques.
- High Availability and Disaster Recovery principles, patterns and usage.
- Understanding of cloud ecosystem and leading edge cloud emerging technologies.
- VPC, Network configuration, VPN, Hybrid networks, etc.
- Microsoft Hyper-V, VMWare ESXi and Virtualisation projects.
- AWS or hybrid Pre-Sales is desirable
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
Our client is offering a unique opportunity to join a hyper growth company and to develop your career at a rapid pace! An attractive remuneration package is on offer along with fantastic career progression and growth.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted; appreciate your understanding.
Australian work rights are required for this role.
Your CV will not be presented to any clients without your written approval to do so.
BT People is an IT/ERP recruitment agency specialised in systems led business transformation projects. Find out more at
Talent Acquisition & Services
BT People is an APSCo Certified recruitment organisation.
Follow us on LinkedIn for all career opportunities and news updates on
Apply Now - or -