One of our premium government clients based in Canberra is looking for a highly experienced and committed ETL Developers.
- Provide the technical design, implementation, testing, and compliance for identified solutions.
- Design and implement ETL scripts and data warehouse solutions.
- Collaborate on warehouse and reporting design.
- Work with business teams to understand business process.
- In conjunction with the development team, ensure quality standards are adhered to during development and implementation.
- Document the architectural design and production support processes in relevant artefacts.
- Maintain a clear understanding of the overall application architecture and ensure that this understanding is conveyed to and maintained current with all team members
- Interpret the technical specifications of Solutions.
- Ensure that security, auditability and data integrity issues are covered in the design of the application.
- Recommend changes to development and system standards.
Skills and knowledge:
- Bachelor's degree in IT; or equivalent experience.
- 3- 5 years of programming experience in SAS DI.
- Minimum of five (5) years of software applications analysis, design, programming and implementation.
- Minimum three (3) years of experience in structured analysis and design.
- Expertise in SQL Server/Oracle Architecture development tools and data modelling
- Exposure to business and the technologies that support the business
- Strong knowledge on system development life cycle
- Strong analysis skills and attention to detail
- Understanding of Datamodelling principles for data warehouses
- Good team player who is willing to work with other team members in knowledge sharing.
- Strong delivery focus to complete tasks within schedule and quality standards
How to apply
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Collection statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
Please note: Only Australian Citizens will be considered for this role - Baseline clearance
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Modis is committed to all forms of workforce diversity and we invite and encourage applications from women and indigenous Australians