Licensed Electrician - Crane/Elevator Service Experience
About Our Client
Our client is national business delivering field maintenance services to the wide range of industry. They are currently seeking a service technician with electrical full or restricted license with strong experience in troubleshooting, installing and maintaining of hydraulic and pneumatic systems
- Troubleshoot, diagnose, and repair mechanical, electrical and hydraulic equipment while in the field.
- Efficient and accurate installation of equipment in accordance with drawings, blueprints and specifications
- Completes with consistency and accuracy all required administrative tasks i.e. job sheets, job cards, maintenance checklists and/or service reports etc. ensuring paperwork is neat, clear, legible and is completed and submitted in a timely manner - Daily basis/on completion of task
- Provide on-call emergency service as required and maintain communication with the department manager while in the field.
- Responsible for the company’s tools, equipment and vehicles, by keeping them clean and in good proper working order
- Educate customers on correct operational requirements, preventive maintenance and safety requirements, and provide general customer service on the phone and in person
- Establish and maintain positive and productive working relationships with all applicable stakeholders including other department personnel, customers and clients
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications.
- Other duties and/or activities commensurate to the skills and responsibilities deemed necessary to successfully fulfil and requirements of this role
- Current and valid driver’s license in the state of employment (manual preferable)
- Electrical/Mechanical trade qualification
- OHS General Induction Card (Construction General Induction)
- High Risk Work License - Forklift truck (HRCW-LF)
- Confined Space
- Electricians License (A Grade)
- Must have the ability to work well as a part of a team and show initiative in unsupervised situation
- Expert use of powered and non-powered tools and equipment
- Can read, understand and interpret plans, blueprints, elevations and diagrams
- Understands and has an intermediate level of knowledge of electrical wiring and systems
- Understands and follows correct material and manual handling processes
- Is capable of reacting to varying project/filed conditions and able to make decisions to solve problems and changes in scope of work
- Has a strong customer service attitude and manner; communicates easily and clearly; is polite and cordial in all customer interactions
- Strong verbal and non-verbal communication skills, including the capacity to negotiate in an assertive and productive manner.
- Intermediate level of computer literacy
This is a permanent opportunity to work in a fast-paced environment. Offer is an excellent salary package and onsite parking. For any further questions please feel free to call Sushil Patil on 0434 252 ***.