Leading Hand Electrician - Commercial
We are currently working with a rapidly growing commercial electrical contractor who is now looking to employ a Leading Hand Electrician to join their dynamic team and play a major role in their strong workload that they have for 2019.
This is a chance to join a great business with a fantastic opportunity to progress within the company over time.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Permanent full-time employment with a reputable business
- Hands-on role overseeing up to 10 Electricians on-site to ensure a high-caliber of work is maintained
- Work on exciting commercial construction projects
- Report directly to the Foreman
- Join a vibrant & dynamic team with genuine career progression into Foreman and Project Manager positions
- Great rates and company culture
- Plenty of overtime available
- 2+ years experience as Leading Hand
- Commercial electrical background required and knowledge on all aspects of electrical work.
- Ability to read, interpret and implement plans
- Excellent communication and organisation skills
If you are interested in this position and would like to know more, please send in an up to date resume to ****@buildingcareers.com.au and we will be in contact at our earliest opportunity.