Our client is a rapidly growing Tech Start Up with hundreds of customers in over 20 countries and has emerged as a force in the global marketplace. Our client provides enterprise-wide insights and control to help businesses drive their digital experience and transformation.
Due to continual growth, our client is searching for an Dev Ops Engineer to join their exciting and inclusive company culture.
Key responsibilities include:
The ideal candidate will have the following attributes:
- Deploying, automating, maintaining and managing AWS cloud-based production systems, to ensure the availability, performance, scalability and security;
- Managing and interacting with SQL databases;
- Pre-production Acceptance Testing to help assure the quality of our products / services;
- System troubleshooting and problem solving across platform and application domains;
- Suggesting architecture improvements, recommending process improvements;
- Evaluate new technology options and vendor products;
- Ensuring critical system security by using best in class cloud security solutions.
Please be advised our screening process will take approximately 3 to 5 business days from the date this ad was posted. From here, only shortlisted candidates will be contactedAdditional information
- Bachelor's degree +3 years relevant experience or Master's degree +1 year experience;
- Experience with AWS management console and AWS analytics;
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, as you will be the intermediary between different internal and external stakeholders;
- Experience with Docker containers and serverless concepts;
- Excellent organisation and time management skills;
- Ability to work with a small team in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Rapidly Growing Company Worldwide
- Fast-paced and Agile Work Environment with Great Culture
- Inner City Suburbs Location