Trade Mark Assistant - Leading IP Firm
Fantastic opportunity now available for an enthusiastic, motivated and team focussed IP/Trade Mark Assistant to join a highly regarded specialist practice Patents group in a leading IP Firm.
In this role you will enjoy becoming an integral team member of their busy, yet friendly and collaborative IP team whilst providing secretarial support and administrative assistance to an Attorney.
Seeking someone who shows initiative, is a great communicator and is eager to learn more about IP/Patents/Trade Marks, you will be responsible for contributing to the smooth operation of this practice as well as providing the highest level of customer service at all times.
About the role....
- word processing (dicta/copy typing)
- processing and handing e-files
- drafting trade mark and filing documentation
- responding to high volumes of client and general emails & telephone enquiries
- flagging critical deadlines in a timely manner
- screening telephone calls
- drafting & processing invoices as work is completed through Inprotech
- Database searching for case and client details
- diary & calendar management
- at least 3 years demonstrated experience in as a Legal/IP Secretary/Assistant
- well developed MS Word, Excel & E-mail skills
- ability to prioritise
- excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- strong communication, organisational and time management skills
- the ability to work as an integral part of a friendly but busy team
If you are motivated by career growth & development and seeking a rewarding position
within a great team, then this could your next dream role!
To apply online, please click on the apply now button.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion please contact:Additional information
Rosie Mamic or Laine McKenzie on 9098 8775
Level 40, 140 William Street, Melbourne 3000
Quoting Ref. No.: 3100031
Check out Legal People's FREE salary comparison website: www.legalsalary.com.au
- Fantastic team culture! Friendly, supportive and positive.
- Great opportunity to work with and learn from the best.
- Attractive Salary package and benefits. Hours 9am to 5pm.