Hobson HR is proud to be working in partnership with a highly respectable, established primary care service in the heart of Northcote. With a 40 year reputation, this practice are continually growing.
Due to organic growth, we are seeking a capable and caring AHPRA registered nurse, to ensure patients are provided with coordinated, continuing high quality health care services, delivered in a welcoming, friendly, supportive, and inclusive environment.
This role offers so much more than a standard practice nursing role. With a vibrant and fun work place environment and a team of established professionals, truly love your role and respected autonomy, in this nurse led, practice.
Working alongside a very supportive Practice Manager, enjoy a share work ethos environment, where your initiates are welcomed and implemented.
This is a very rare opportunity to join this practice and would suit a nurse seeking a different approach to practice nursing. Work in a nurse led environment, alongside a transdisciplinary team of care professionals with a true passion for patient-centred care.
To be considered for this role you must have/be:
- Registered Nurse (Div 1) with at least 1 years’ experience in general practice nursing.
- The ability and confidence to work in a standalone position
Duties include but are not limited to:
Benefits & Culture
- Demonstrated patient focused approach in service provision
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrated commitment to ongoing professional development
- Triage and patient assessment
- Clinical patient care incl. wound care, immunisation, ear syringing, assistance with minor surgical procedures;
- infection control and sterilization;
- Managing recall & reminder system; clinical data management; maintaining medical supplies; accreditation compliance
- Proficient computer skills and working knowledge of any practice management software
- Friendly team- enjoy working with a very collaborative and positive team with high staff morale with long standing colleagues.
- Centrally located with easy access to all public transport, as well as all-day free parking available in a nearby shopping centre.
- Work/life balance – Our client recognises and support the importance of having a work/life balance and flexibility.
- Outstanding culture- take pride in working for an empathetic, approachable and respectable team environment.
- Career progression- potential opportunities into supervisory roles.
- Option to work 4-5 days per week
- Flexible hours (can work around school hours)
- Friendly warm environment
- Well established medical clinic
- Great work/life balance
- Ongoing professional development
This is a unique opportunity to join a medical service who truly practice what they preach
For a confidential discussion, please contact Dan on (+61) 3 8683 5063 or email your resume in confidence to ***@hobsonhr.com.auAdditional information
- Super Modern Practice
- Up to $40 per hour + super
- Flexible days and hours available