Pricing Specialist - Custom Furniture/ Commercial Fit Out/ Trade Show Stands
This is a newly created role in a growing business where you will have the opportunity to work with a fast paced, motivated and organised team that rewards effort. On the job training and mentoring provide for the right candidate
We are looking for a positive and energetic pricing specialist to work with our Sales and Account Managers. In this role you will source pricing from suppliers and sub-contractors and work closely with sales to provide timely and accurate quotes for their clients.
Your specific responsibilities will include:
• Sourcing and negotiating quotes from sub-contractors and suppliers;
• Developing detailed costed product specifications;
• Liaising with internal manufacturing;
• Costing and managing labour rates; and
• Reporting to track costs.
The successful candidate will possess the following attributes and skills:
• Mathematically minded with a passion for numbers.
• Motivated and efficient with time management and a professional attitude.• Well developed and professional negotiation skills.
• Strong communication skills with the ability to work with a number of key stakeholders.
• Can work autonomously with little instruction.
• Strives for excellence.
• Proficient on MS Office suite with superior excel skills
• Must be allowed to work in Australia with a valid driver’s license.
About the Organisation
Moreton Hire is at the forefront of events, commercial furniture manufacturing and supply for the hospitality, accommodation, corporate and government/institutional markets. Our team is dedicated to delivering superior service, quality products, and most importantly value beyond all client expectations. Moreton Hire's expansive workshop, upholsterers, carpentry experts and seamstresses on site, together with the project management team can custom-fit any commercial space and custom make core pieces of furniture at competitive rates and short lead times. To find out more visit www.moreton.net.au