Our client is a successful and well-established player in the Fruit industry. Due sustained growth, the need has arisen for an ambitious Accountant to join this successful business as part of the Finance Team.
Our client offers a fast paced and dynamic office culture which will support professional ambitions and fast track your growth and learning. Working as part of a high performing and collaborative Finance Team, the salary on offer for the position is negotiable based on experience.
If you are a high performing and astute Accountant with 3-4 years’ experience or have a strong accounts background and are looking for a change of environment, we want to hear from you!
SKILLS & EXPERTISE
- Day to Day and month to month complete range of accounting and bookkeeping duties;
- Prepare and submit to the ATO BAS statements etc;
- Monthly preparation of accounts for the analysis byt the GFC;
- Support the management of payroll activities, including taxation and superannuation, leave register etc;
- Maintain and code the general ledger, accounts receivable and payable, debtor day outstanding and creditor controls.
- Prepare the monthly balance sheet reconciliation.
- Process and reconcile intercompany transactions.
- Adhoc finance projects as directed such as cost saving activities and process improvements.
- Budgeting & Forecasting along with providing Management reports;
HOW TO APPLY
- Bachelor of Accounting working towards either a CA or CPA qualification;
- 3-4 years post grad experience;
- Comfortable liaising with external accountants payroll management suppliers;
- Experience in project management.
- Possess effective communication skills both verbal and written;
- Consistently demonstrates a willingness to review, develop and improve their own work practices and technical skills to ensure that they can undertake their work in the most productive and efficient manner.
Click the APPLY button and attach your resume. Please be advised our screening process will take approximately 3 to 5 business days from the date this ad was posted. From here, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.Additional information
- CBD Fringe Location
- Established and stable business evnvironment
- Salary Circa $75k