Due to company growth and internal professional advancement, Gryphon Psychology is seeking additional registered general and clinical Psychologists to join our dynamic practice in Mackay. Part time hours also negotiable.
Gryphon Psychology is a leading employee assistance provider within the mining, resource and industry sector across Australia. Along with counselling services, we specialise in a wide range of other services including:
- Fitness for work consulting, training and case management
- Supervisor Support Service
- Critical Incident Response
- Training and education programs (including peer support programs)
Our focus is on excellence in these areas and we seek excellence in our staff.
Essential criteria for this role:
- Full, unrestricted AHPRA registration as a psychologist.
- Counselling experience.
- Ability to undertake site-based work on occasion. Bonus payment is made for this travel.
- As our service is available out of hours via an urgent on-call service, Ability to undertake on-call work, on a regular rotation. Bonus payment is made for this out of hours work.
Why would you choose us?
- We offer a competitive base salary, and an excellent additional bonus system for site-based and after-hours work.
- We offer an unparalleled diversity of roles, experiences and working conditions together with a friendly, supportive and professionally outstanding environment. You will be provided full support from our management, clinical and administration teams.
- If you value excellence in practice, you will love working with us.
Why would we choose you?
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team;
- Experience in short-term counselling and psychological interventions, including working with a range of groups including couples, families, cultural and gender diverse backgrounds - across the lifespan.
- Experience in specialist areas such as trauma counselling, critical incident response, preparation and conducting of short training courses and group facilitation will be well regarded but is not essential.
Along with a current resume, please also provide a cover letter highlighting the reasons why you'd be a great fit for the Gryphon team.
For more information please contact the Operations Manager via email – ************@gryphonpsych.com.au