Executive Legal Assistant
At Amicus Legal Recruitment, our sole focus rests exclusively in the legal talent domain and we are specialists in the legal recruitment industry.
This firm is looking to hire an experienced Executive Legal Assistant/PA who is energetic, forward-thinking and who will thrive on being highly-utilised in providing admin support to the Head of Department and a Senior Associate in this dynamic and high-achieving team.
This is an interesting HYBRID ROLE whereby all aspects of your legal secretary and paralegal experiences will be utilised in this exciting new opportunity. As the top-end and highly experienced Legal Secretary that you are, your responsibilities will include but not at limited to:
- Coordination of the support services within the team;
- Preparation of documents, amendments, preparing correspondence;
- Liaising with clients and third parties;
- Coordinating meetings, seminars and diary management;
- Undertaking conflict checks and conducting online searches;
- Meeting tight deadlines within a busy team environment;
- End of month billing; and
- Maintaining an effective electronic filing system.
If you're a 'career' Legal Assistant, Legal Secretary, Legal PA or Administrative Assistant with a strong background in Property and/or Construction law and you can see yourself working in a fantastic cohesive environment with senior Practitioners who treat you with the utmost of respect and truly appreciate the work you do, then apply today via the link below.
If you would like to see what other Legal Secretary, PA, EA, Paralegal or Legal Assistant roles Amicus Legal Recruitment currently have available, visit www.amicuslegal.com.au.Additional information
- Ignite Your Success & Maintain Your Uniqueness
- Industry Leaders & Delightful Team Dynamic
- Top Salary on Offer for the Right Person