At HelloFresh, we want to change the way people eat. Over the past 7 years we've seen this mission spread beyond our wildest dreams. Now, we are the leading global company in the expanding online recipe kit delivery market.
So, how did we do it? Our weekly recipe boxes full of exciting recipes and lovingly sourced, fresh ingredients have blossomed into a community of inspired, energised home cooks that expands across the globe. We are one of the fastest growing meal kit businesses and are active and growing in 13 different countries across 3 continents.
If you would like to join an energetic and highly motivated team and work in a dynamic, high-energy, high-growth field where you can really have an impact and make a difference every single day then join us and become part of developing a global fresh food champion.
Based in our new production facility in Pemulwuy/Greystanes, you will be reporting to our Inventory and Materials Manager. You will be tasked with managing stock rotation and Incoming Goods.
- Requires a manager who is a people’s person and analytically sharp
- Monitor Matflo FCMS Inventory Functions
- Own and deliver against KPI’s, mainly Impairments, FIFO, and expired stock
- Making sure the right stock is in the right place at the right time
- Monitor incoming goods and flag to the business any shortages
- Ensure all stock is putaway, ready for next days consumption
- Manage stock rotation and expired stock processes
- Inspire the inventory team to care about our customers, brand and products
- 2+ years relevant experience
- Experience working in an FMCG environment
- Experience using RF Scanners and WMS Modules
- Confident working in an autonomous role
- Computer literate (Google sheets, Strong Excel (pivot/v-look etc.), Warehouse management system) with excellent analytical skills
- Strong organisational, communication and time management skills
- Energy, enthusiasm, commitment and a can-do flexible attitude
- Forklift license a bonus or be willing to get a forklift license
- Great sense of humour
What you’ll get in return
- Competitive salary and company benefits
- High level of responsibility from day one
- The opportunity to rapidly advance your career
- Working with a fun, energetic and supportive team
If this sounds like you then we'd love to hear from you!