Your New Role
Join this global business who specialising in providing facility services to high-end clientele in Sydney CBD. As the Service Coordinator, you will coordinate and manage the timely delivery of routine maintenance services for one of the Big 4 Banks!
Your Duties Include
- Receive maintenance requests via phone and email
- Assign work orders to contractors
- Provide regular updates on the status of the job
- Escalate complex property related issues and complaints to the Team Leader
- Maintain a high level of customer service at all times
- Career progression and development opportunities
- Extensive training provided
- Located in a modern office in Sydney CBD, close to transport and shops
- Work for a global company
- Join a supportive and inclusive team
- Work closely with one of the Big 4 Banks!
- Experience in Property, Facilities, Maintenance, Building, Customer Service, Call Centre or Service Coordinator roles
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
If this sounds like the right role for you, please apply now, or for a confidential conversation please feel free to call 8215 1015 or email ***********@randstad.com.au
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.