The Senior Pricing Analyst will perform an active role in the analysis of complex pricing models and revenue for this Australian owned and operated manufacturing business. The successful candidate will work closely with all levels of the sales team on pricing models that look at the volume/price/margin mix with customers.
1. Look proactively at forward deals and promotions and retrospectively on these decisions;
2. Creation and set up of templates for discount submissions from each NAM on a monthly basis for submission to the Commercial Manager for approval;
3. Review of new terms of trade and/or rebate agreements to ensure profitability across the range and customer group;
4. Analyse sales performance reports and customer profitability reports for our internal board book;
5. EBIT/Contribution analysis for new products & new ranges. Assess the profitability of new products for all divisions and analyse the overall impact on customer profitability and product mix;
6. Perform subsequent margin tracking after new range implementation;
7. Prepare and maintain the product development costing model to ensure completion before new product is signed off with current hurdle rates.