THE COMPANY YOU WOULD BE JOINING
- Join this global, leading manufacturer of medical devices.
- Their products are sold in over 100 countries and they pride themselves on being different.
- This is all part of their refreshing perspective to their customers.
- It's this spirit that helps them provide advantages to both patients and clinicians and they have an entrepreneurial spirit that drives innovation.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- This company is dedicated, they won’t quit until the job is done right for people who use their products, end users, their clinicians and their employees.
- They are inventive - they continually push themselves to improve every product they make and every relationship they build.
- They have seriously strong partners in their customers, they are seen as trusted advisors and their customers truly respect them.
- They have numerous testimonials to back up what a great company they are.
- Their culture is friendly, they are open and easily approachable, a great place to work!
THE JOB - ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS PERFORMED
- As a Key Account Manager for NSW, you will be responsible for developing business throughout Sydney and will own and manage 3-4 major accounts in this unique product range in one therapy area. This is initially a 12 month contract with the view to become permanent.
- You will spend the majority of your time office based, however, will need to be in-field a few times a month and will travel interstate occasionally.
- You will put in place business plans to meet sales targets and budgets and you will work closely with all departments to support and build business growth.
- You will build and develop new & existing business.
- You will develop strategies to influence your customers prescribing habits and support their business through growth while increasing your market share.
- You will ensure high standards of customer relationships.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- A Key Account Management background in medical devices, pharmaceuticals, pharmacy or FMCG in a similar role.
- You will need to be competent in developing your own business strategies with the ability to prioritise tasks that grow revenue with strong analytical skills to devise and interpret data/reports and be very comfortable with developing new business.
- Preferred tertiary education, eg. science, nursing, pharmacy, business, marketing.
Interested? Please apply now or call Scott Della-Pietra on 02.9817.0599 quoting reference number 2905. Please note, your details/resume will not be sent anywhere without a formal interview and, if successful, your subsequent prior permission. Personal information provided will be used for recruitment purposes only and be treated in the strictest confidence. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.Additional information
- Key account management role for business professional!
- Top $$$ in base and commission! Northern Beaches location!
- Great culture, team & leading product portfolio! 12 month contract!