THE COMPANY YOU WOULD BE JOINING
- This global company supports healthcare organisations by empowering their people and helping them provide better outcomes.
- They deliver solutions to over 500 healthcare providers across the UK, Australia & Canada.
- They deliver software solutions to frontline health services to enable efficient administration by reducing the amount of time spent on back-end processes, freeing up time for healthcare employees to focus on delivering the best clinical and operational outcomes.
THE BENEFITS TO YOU
- A great place to work, this company continue to be an employer of choice that attracts the highest calibre of employee.
- They believe in work/life balance and that this makes for successful and motivated people. They offer agile working and home-based roles as well as flexible office spaces to motivate and support you.
- As investors in people, they recognise they are an invaluable asset and offer fantastic training opportunities for growth and development.
WHAT YOU WILL LEAD AND MANAGE
- This Clinical Consultant role will deliver consultancy services for products across costing, income monitoring, financial planning systems, complaints management, and survey management to the hospital market.
- The role will involve implementation of software as well as delivering specific aspects of consultancy around software installation, training, systems analysis, data transformation and the interpretation of national guidance.
- While consultancy will be the main focus, this role will also involve some account management, (NOT sales), tender responses, sales presentations with the full guidance and support of the sales director, user documentation, product development input and IT support duties with specific customers this role manages.
- Day to day responsibilities will be;
- System installation and configuration
- End user training and assisting with client account management
- Assist with tender responses
- Respond to IT queries arising from occasional cover and more regular call escalation
- Contribute to product management where required including product specification and testing
- Provide input on design and development of solutions
- Contribute to software documentation
- Support the development of new consultancy packages where feasible around finance and the software and liaise with system developers, the helpdesk and colleagues around current implementation projects and specific developments
- National travel to client sites approx. 50% of the time, (day trips mostly)
WHAT EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS YOU WILL NEED
- Excellent accountancy knowledge from work experience and/or a finance related qualification, qualified accountant preferred and experience in the hospital environment in accounting or the health insurance industry.
- Knowledge of finance, in particular;
- Patient Level Costing through related hospital or healthcare work experience
- Reference Costs
- Financial Planning
- Excellent presentation skills with strong written and verbal communication.
- Good working knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite including Excel, Access and PowerPoint.
- IT literate with an understanding of relational databases and basic scripting knowledge is preferred.
- Knowledge of SQL server and basic knowledge of SQL Syntax for querying databases.
- Knowledge of QlikView, Power BI or other similar analytical tools.
Interested? Please 'apply now' quoting reference number 2915. Please note, your details/resume will not be sent anywhere without a formal interview and, if successful, your subsequent prior permission. Personal information provided will be used for recruitment purposes only and be treated in the strictest confidence. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.Additional information
- Are you an accountant with strong IT skills and a positive personality?
- Support sales through working with hospitals on software solutions!
- This position would suit an accountant with IT and presentation skills