Business Development Manager
THE COMPANY YOU WOULD BE JOINING
- This global company supports healthcare organisations by empowering their people and helping them provide better outcomes.
- They deliver solutions to over 500 healthcare providers across the UK, Australia & Canada.
- They deliver software solutions to frontline health services to enable efficient administration by reducing the amount of time spent on back-end processes, freeing up time for healthcare employees to focus on delivering the best clinical and operational outcomes.
THE BENEFITS TO YOU
- A great place to work, this company continue to be an employer of choice that attracts the highest calibre of employee.
- They believe in work/life balance and that this makes for successful and motivated people. They offer agile working and home-based roles as well as flexible office spaces to motivate and support you.
- As investors in people, they recognise they are an invaluable asset and offer fantastic training opportunities for growth and development.
WHAT YOU WILL LEAD AND MANAGE
- The primary role of this Business Development Manager position is to prospect for new clients by networking, cold calling, advertising or other means of generating interest from potential clients. You will plan persuasive approaches and pitches that will convince potential clients to do business with you and the company.
- You will conduct new Business Development at C suite level through consultative sales methods in the healthcare industry, primarily in hospitals, through proactively contacting decision makers and business leaders.
- You will arrange software demonstrations to potential clients and customers.
- You will present to and consult with mid and senior level management on business trends with a view to developing new services, products, and distribution channels.
- You will identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales.
- You will develop and execute a sales strategy in partnership with senior management.
- You will work with technical staff and other internal colleagues to meet customer needs and arrange and participate in internal and external client debriefs.
WHAT EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS YOU WILL NEED
- 5+ years’ experience in B2B focused Software Sales in the healthcare industry and/or have experience in medical device sales seeking to expand your experience within the healthcare technology sector.
- Proven sales ability including outstanding negotiation skills, persuasive ability and excellent communication skills.
- Expert product and industry knowledge coupled with the ability to deal with clients at all levels and translate client needs into a complete solution.
- General BD skills (cold calling, arranging meetings, consultative sales, closing deals etc.).
- Ability to develop and maintain relationships across any industry.
- Ability to influence and engage both internal and external stakeholders.
- You must enjoy working in a dynamic and evolving environment, be resourceful with good initiative.
- Solid technical knowledge to assist with clarifications during the sales process and knowledge of healthcare sector.
- Tertiary qualifications are preferred.
Interested? Please 'apply now' quoting reference number 2919. Please note, your details/resume will not be sent anywhere without a formal interview and, if successful, your subsequent prior permission. Personal information provided will be used for recruitment purposes only and be treated in the strictest confidence. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.Additional information
- Is your career "future ready"?
- Take the leap from medical device sales to software sales!
- Calling on C-Suite customers in hospitals & professional services!