Practice Lead - Digital
The Practice Lead – Digital will be responsible for the identification, design and build of digital platforms across web and mobile to deliver world class personalized, consistent, and engaging customer experience to CBUS Superannuation’s Members, Employers and Enterprise users via technology platforms. This is a key leadership role, working closely with Engineering teams and multiple stakeholders holding them to a high standard on the development across digital initiatives
Other responsibilities of the role include
- To plan and lead web and mobile adoption and best practices across the business, whilst balancing risks
- Ensure business readiness and change management strategies are in place to drive maximum value across Web, Mobile, and other digital assets.
- Build reports & dashboards for operational teams when required,
- Be an Ambassador, contributing to CBUS’s digital roadmap and strategy; championing change to ensure best outcomes
- Maintain and manage production environments, contribute to the resolution of support incidents such as war room type scenarios, manual testing and automation testing as needed
- Oversee automation of integration, deployment and operational monitoring processes
- Train and develop wider Engineering teams
- Continuously keep up to date on technical advances and best practices across technology in the industry
- Conduct deep-dive assessments of all relevant processes, document processes, driving improvements through the development cycles and refinement of digital & customer experience
To be successful in this role, you will possess:
- Demonstrated experience in working in a business analysis capacity from creating initiatives, gathering requirements, conducting interviews, creating /modelling user cases & documenting business processes
- Knowledge and experience in Adobe Experience Manager, Adobe Marketing Cloud capabilities such as Campaign, Analytics, Target system
- Previous experience coaching and mentoring teams within an Agile & DevOps environment
- Must be highly organised with a strong attention to detail and the ability to prioritise multiple initiatives at the same time
- Bachelors or Master’s in applicable areas of study
- 8 years’ experience gained as either a Digital Manager, Practice leader, Technical Analyst or Customer Operational Management role
- 3+ years’ experience in a Digital / Adobe architecture and design roles
- Proven analytical skills and evidence-based decision making
- Advanced oral and written communication skills with ability to present and articulate using a variety of verbal, written and visual methods where appropriate to a diverse range of audiences.
- Demonstrates hands-on experience architecting, developing, and delivering large-scale, high traffic mobile and/or web-based applications, ideally using Adobe Experience manager (AEM 6.x) or similar technologies
- Proven track record of designing and delivering solutions taking business functional requirements to system/technical requirements across multiple digital products and capabilities like web, Portals, mobile apps, Service / sales digital assets, Marketing and/or analytics platforms.
- Proven track record of designing and delivering solutions taking business functional requirements to system/technical requirements across multiple products and capabilities
- Demonstrated experience operating in a similar role, from gathering requirements, conducting interview, creating /modelling user cases & documenting business processes
- Previous experience coaching and mentoring teams within an Agile & Devops environment
- Must be highly organised with a strong attention to detail and the ability to prioritise moplike initiatives
- Must have Adobe Experience manager (AEM 6.x) experience, Adobe marketing cloud tools and technologies
- Knowledge of IOS, Android and hybrid mobile Apps development
- Experience and/or Knowledge of monitoring & security tools like New Relic and Splunk
Cbus is one of Australia’s largest industry superannuation funds and the national industry fund for the construction, building, infrastructure and allied industries. Established in 1984, Cbus provides superannuation benefits to over 790,000 members, has assets over $54 billion, and accepts contributions from more than 150,000 employers Why Cbus?
You can be part of an award-winning organisation that is genuinely committed to delivering workplace diversity, inclusion and flexible working arrangements as an enabler of our purpose - to act in the best interest of our members and maximise their retirement outcomes. Like to know more about working with Cbus? Listen to some of our videos with members of the Cbus team on our website. You will also be able to download the full position description from website - www.cbussuper.com.au/about-us/careers.
Applications Close: 28/02/2020
Please note that this position is based in Melbourne. Applicants must have current rights to work in Australia
Agencies, please note: All Cbus vacancies are managed by our internal Talent Acquisition Team. Should external assistance be required we will reach out to our preferred agency partners, Thank you