Employment Services Business Manager - Pialba
As the Business Manager, your focus will be to develop, lead and support a Disability Employment Services (DES) team to create opportunities to place people with disability into employment - making positive changes to enable better lives in your community.
Report directly to the Regional Manager and receive the support you need to lead and manage your team. This position is based in the Pialba office, leading a team of 5.
What APM can offer you?
- Benefits associated with joining APM include but are not limited to, being awarded an attractive salary with uncapped performances incentives, working in a culture that promotes development and inclusion, achievable bonuses, career progression opportunities, vehicle salary sacrifice options and personal use of smart phone.
- APM has a national footprint – we have more than 1000 staff in over 400 different locations in all states and territories of Australia
A day in the life of a Business Manager
- Empower and motivate a team of Employment Consultants to meet individual and team KPI’s
- Develop and implement strategies to deliver on performance expectations
- Provide training and mentoring to your team
- Provide tailored employment services to a small number of jobseekers
What we need from you
- Experience in, or strong understanding of employment services, disability services or similar
- Demonstrated ability to motivate, direct and support teams
- Competitive approach, drive to exceed personal and professional goals
- Passionate, committed and ethical approach to placing people into work
- Excellent time management skills
- Proven experience in delivering on set targets and KPIs
- Ability to interpret data, identify actions and implement improvement strategies
- Forward planning ability with a keen eye for detail
- Resilient demeanour with a positive outlook
- Customer-focused approach to assisting your team with strategies for marketing jobseekers into sustainable employment and effective post-placement support
- Eligible to work in Australia
- Current driver's licence
- Access to a comprehensively insured vehicle for work purposes
- Criminal history check
- Working with Children Check (depending on State legislation)
If you have the energy and passion for this exciting role, join us on our journey and make a positive difference!