Senior Management Accountant (Costing)
A US listed global business who are pioneers in developing quality technology products require an experienced and dynamic management accountant with strong costing experience.
Focused on achieving their strategic goals they are currently in the process of realigning business processes and require an adaptable and motivated finance partner to join their busy finance function. This role has genuine scope to develop into a finance manager role for the right person.
Reporting to the Head of the Finance you will be responsible for:
- Managing all aspects of cost accounting including calculation of standard costing, BOMs and labour costs,
- Variance analysis including working capital, sales and margins
- Monthly General Ledger reconciliations;
- Inventory management
- Supporting the Finance Manager with the annual budgeting and forecasting process
- Play an active role in identifying and implementing process improvements
- Providing support to the business in relation to finance queries
To be successful in this role you will:
- Be a qualified CA/CPA accountant or near completion
- Technical accounting background in a commercially driven organisation
- Knowledge of BOM's, inventory and stock will be essential for this role
- Advanced level excel skills and systems savvy
- A background within a manufacturing, FMCG or distribution business would be preferable
As a confident communicator, you will work closely with stakeholders and provide insightful analysis reports for decision making. The ability to be flexible and adaptable within a fast-paced environment will be required for this role.
Apply via the link below to be considered.