Immediate Need | Re-branding Project | $40-45 p/h | 3-4 Month Contract | Parking onsite | Market Research
Your new company
A government department based in the Inner West has a sector that needs re-modelling, re-branding and re-launching to the public.
Your new role
This department is looking for a project officer to develop a project plan for this sector of the organisation as it takes their services digitally. The online model will be a centralised service to the public, offering information about the sector and online booking services.
Your project plan will include and execute:
What you'll need to succeed
- Investigating similar models and use as a baseline
- Outline objects of the model
- Identify stakeholders that would support the objective of this model
- Identify and pull together resources/content and edit appropriately that would benefit new and established public sectors
- Investigate an online booking and management system
- Liaise with communications team, design and IT to develop new brand website structure
- Develop management approach to the model once launched
- Investigate re-branding options
- Liaise with marketing role to re-launch the new model
What you'll get in return
- 2 years project management experience
- Worked on similar project would be highly favourable
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Project development
- Budget development and monitoring
What you need to do now
- 3-4 month contract
- Parking on site
- Friendly team environment
- Government experience
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.