Digger Fitters - Liebherr / Hitachi / Komatsu / CAT
Premium Mechanical Group are a leading Mobile Plant Maintenance Provider offering recruitment solutions, specialist labour hire and field service support throughout Australia. Their team consists of more than 250 elite tradesmen maintaining assets on behalf of Owner Miners, Maintenance Contractors, Plant Hire and Original Equipment Manufacturers; it's no surprise PMG have achieved continual growth over the past 15 years
VACANCIES = 10 x Digger / Excavator Diesel Fitters WANTED - Experience on Liebherr / Hitachi / Komatsu / CAT
Long Term / Immediate & Delayed Starts Available / Workshop OR Pit / Temp to Perm Arrangements / 2/1 rosters FIFO Perth / Karratha / Port Hedland / Broome AVAILABLE.
We are always chasing experienced Diesel Mechanics on mobile plant, on either CAT / Komatsu / Hitachi / Terex / Liebherr / plant makes.
Our roles offer variables across all facets including:
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- locations / workshop set-ups / employment arrangement / machinery - plant / contracts / employers / wages / lifestyle / camp facilities / list goes on.
What’s in it for you?
- Heavy Duty Mechanical Trade/Plant Mechanic Qualification (Australian recognised) or equivalent
- Previous experience working within a similar role
- Equipment Familiaristation of either of the following makes: CAT / Liebherr / Hitachi / Komatsu
- Hold a valid "c" class driver's licence
- Proficient and motivated work ethic
- Credible references (3)
- Able to pass a pre-employment medical and DAS
- Police Clearance (obtained within 6 months) required for some assignments
STAY IN TOUCH WITH US BY FOLLOWING PREMIUM MECHANICAL GROUP ON FACEBOOK @premiummechanicalgroup
- Field Service Branch, Shutdown Crews, Labour Hire division, Recruitment Solutions – allows us to meet your roster / lifestyle choices
- Partnerships with Owner Miners, Original Equipment Manufacturers, Plant Hires, Maintenance Contractors – we connect you with the client of choice, location, plant maintained, camp facilities, remuneration package to meet your expectations
- Head office in Perth and Brisbane – customer service and mobilisation has never been more efficient
- Employee Fun Days - Held Quarterly in Perth - (Go-Karting / Paintballing / Golf / Etc)
- Premium Pal Scheme ($3000 paid on completion of 3 months) – get paid for your referrals of top notch trades personnel
- Employee of the Month – get rewarded when we receive glowing performance reviews (Choice of Gift Vouchers)
- Birthday Gift Voucher – we celebrate the day you were born because you mean so much to US
- 9.5% superannuation on all hours worked – we are transparent with our terms and conditions; we pay you for every hour you work not just a standard working week
- Premium Loyalty Award – receive $1,000 each year because we want to thank you
- Equal Opportunity Employer – we encourage females, indigenous, multicultural applicants to apply for all our positions advertised
- Efficient Mobilisation - we have positions available that only require YOU (and your skills) on site; no tooling required, accommodation and camp facilities provided
- FIFO Options Via Karratha / Broome / Port Hedland – Westralians living up north can now save on expensive flights to Perth
- Premium Newsletter (Quarterly) – keep informed about new clients, new projects, team achievements, policies, market knowledge
Premium Mechanical Group (PMG) strive to employ applicants who reflect diversity of gender, culture and experience. PMG are an equal opportunity employer therefore women and Aboriginal people are highly encouraged to apply for all positions advertised. Only successful applicants will be contacted.