An exciting, unique and high energy position has become available within a boutique national food distributor.
You will be joining a business that is the market leader in their categories, offers innovative and unique products and has a significant presence across the market.
This casual Sales Representative/ Merchandising position is ideal for a person who is passionate about quality products, has high attention to detail, is goal driven, comfortable meeting deadlines and can work independently. You will be able to demonstrate an ability to effectively communicate, be persuasive and is enthusiastic about brand awareness.
What the role requires:
-Representing our company and values
What you need to bring:
- Relevant experience in FMCG Sales/ Merchandising, ideally experience in obtaining new business with independent Supermarkets
- An ability to work independently as well as excellent communication, planning and organisation skills
- A high level of energy, enthusiasm and genuine commitment to achieving positive results
- A road worthy reliable vehicle, current driver’s license and comprehensive insurance
- Flexibility due to business needs with various territories covered
What’s on offer:
-Competitive hourly rate + Superannuation (SGC)
-Mobile Phone and iPad
-Motor vehicle allowance
-Consistent hours - Minimum 14 hours per week (2 days)
If you believe you are the ideal candidate and are looking to join a high energy and enthusiastic team then accompany your resume with a cover letter to be considered.