Accounts Payable/Office Administrator
Heliwest Group is the WA largest private helicopter operator that provides premier aviation and engineering services. Now is an exciting time to join Heliwest Group and be part of the winning finance team.
About the Role:
As our Accounts Payable/Office Administrator, you will have a dynamic role and report to the Financial Controller, work in a small and friendly team and is responsible for the day to day processing of accounts payable transactions in an effective and efficient manner.
Main responsibilities will include
- Accurate and timely processing and payment of medium to high volume vendor invoices and payment requisitions utilising company procedures and protocols
- Ensure invoices are processed accurately including GST where applicable
- Receive invoices, check for accuracy and match with purchase orders and/or delivery dockets
- Ensure compliance with appropriate authorisation procedures
- Ensure correct coding and allocations to cost centres and expense codes
- Reconcile Vendors’ Statements
- Weekly & Monthly EFT payment runs
- Purchasing office supplies
- Filing & Ad hoc duties
- 3 Year experiences in a similar role
- Experience with Xero, ApprovalMax, AeroTrac and Air Maestro
- Ability to meet multiple deadlines
- Work well in a team
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent communication skills and phone manners
- Can-do and positive attitude
To be considered for this opportunity, please submit your application with your CV. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.