Exciting opportunity for a talented salesperson to join a leading global SaaS vendor in their Sydney offices!
We're working on behalf of a global leader in the SaaS who's award-winning cybersecurity solutions help the world's biggest companies prepare, prevent and respond to crippling cyber-attacks on their business and it's customers' livelihood.
They're the first company offering this unique solution to enterprise companies and 2019 was a recording breaking year for them! This a great time to get on board with this hyper-growth industry leader.
- Hyper-growth global SaaS company with a market-leading cybersecurity product!
- Pre IPO Company offering employee shares scheme
- Earn over $200k OTE (uncapped) in year one
- Named in Deloitte's Fast 50 2 years in a row
- Career progression fast-tracked due to their growth
- Superb culture, 5/5 Glassdoor Ratings
- Annual sales kick off in the U.S
- Free breakfast, Free lunch
- Free iPhone, Free MacBook
- Your primary objective will be to win new logos in both the Mid-Market and Enterprise markets.
- You'll be responsible for managing the sales cycle from end to end however and will be supported by a team of SDRs.
- You'll present and demo the product either face to face or via webinar to your prospects.
- You'll be expected to work and collaborate effectively with the broader team including SDRs, AEs, and Engineers.
- 3+ years of successful SaaS, quota-carrying sales experience
- Degree educated in a relevant discipline; Engineering, IT, etc
- Strong phone, face to face and presentation skills essential
- Add value to their growing culture & brand in the market
If you fit the requirements send in your resume now
, we promise it will be the best career move you've ever made