Reputable CBD based consulting firm - Credit Control position - 6 month temporary role.
Your new company
Your new company is a well-respected & established consulting firm based in the heart of the CBD. They are the leader in their market and have experienced significant growth. Based on this, they have expanded the finance team and have a unique opportunity for a Credit Control officer to join their established & supportive team.
Your new role
Your new role will be Credit Control. Reporting to the National Credit Manager, this role includes the following duties:
- Managing the ledger
- Collection calls
- Reducing debt days
- To provide a high level of customer service to both external and internal customers to achieve departmental collection targets
- Assist with the allocation of funds
- Administrative duties as required
This role will be on a full-time, temporary basis for 6 months and based in the City office. This position will be liaising with clients across the ANZ area.
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- Proven experience within Collections & AR
- Proven working experience within a professional environment
- Exposure to an accounting system & strong excel skills
- Experience dealing & liaising with debtors
- Ability to manage time and priorities
- Resilient - able to deal with difficult customers
Should you be successful in this role, not only will you be remunerated excellently, you will be given the chance to progress and excel in your career. You will be working in one of Sydney’s most iconic buildings and be working for an industry leader.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Abigail.Bickerton@hays.com.au, or call Abigail Bickerton now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.