- Exciting and varied role with a growing, dynamic and successful ASX 200 Australian company
- Excellent staff discounts on holidays within Australia
- Based in Sydney CBD with travel to Brisbane
Ingenia Communities is a leading Australian property group that owns, operates and develops a growing portfolio of seniors living communities and tourist parks across key urban and coastal markets. We employ approximately 750 people across the 78 Parks and Communities, as well as 2 Support Offices.
About the role:
- Assist with planning the valuation process and drafting instruction letters to valuers
- Identify and recommend assets due for independent valuation
- Work with Investment Manager to perform internal valuations of all property assets according to the appropriate valuation methodologies
- Liaise with external valuers in relation to gathering required information
- Assist in drafting regular valuation papers to Senior Management and Board
- Work with Finance and Investor Relations teams to provide analysis on value of future development profit to improve market understanding of potential value uplift to Ingenia
- Assist in maintaining and updating the Groups' fund model/s and identify areas for improvement
- Monitor performance of assets and capital spend
- Work closely with internal teams to understand identified asset strategies
- Undertaking or completed post-graduate professional qualifications (CA, CPA or CFA)
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Proven valuation experience
- Advanced financial analysis and modelling skills
- Property/Development/Retirement industry experience an advantage
- Solid work experience post completion of undergraduate degree in a finance/corporate finance capacity
- Demonstrated understanding of accounting principles
In return, we offer a competitive package, extensive training and development, career progression and generous reward and recognition programs... so come and join the team! To apply click below. We look forward to receiving your application.
Please send your resume and cover letter, outlining your reasons for applying for the role and what your interest in Ingenia Communities is. We are a growing and passionate company and want those with a genuine excitement for the business to join us.