- Government Project
- 6 months initial contract
Good Employee Benefits, Flexibility and Growth
We are looking for for organization change manager with experience in workplace culture and safety.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Extensive experience in change management and applying change management methodologies,including a record of achievement in successfully implementing complex healthcare or service programs,including relevant qualifications or equivalent.
- Extensive experience managing and overseeing complex aspects of program and/or project managementand implementation, including developing and monitoring project plans, coordinating resources, reporting,issue and risk management and managing budgets.
- Experience in leading, managing, and mentoring high-performing teams.
- Highly developed analytical skills including the ability to analyse and interpret highly complex informationfrom numerous sources and stakeholders, and exercise independent judgement.
- Highly developed interpersonal, influencing and negotiation skills with good stakeholder management skills.
- Contribute to a constructive workplace culture and a safe workplace.
- Manage allocated finance and resources efficiently and effectively
- Ensure there are effective and sustained controls to prevent, detect and respond to fraud and corruption.
- Experience in performance appraisal
- Undertake business unit risk planning and risk assessments, ensuring competence in risk management and assessment.
- Ensure data quality, integrity, policy and Award compliance is maintained in day to day rostering.
- Should be responsible for work health and safety
- Support the organizations workplace diversity goals and policies.
- Capacity and willingness, including current driver's license and should be to travel in Sydney
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Savita on 02 94645508 or email at sshankar@ paxus.com.au and quote Reference number 200194717