Team Leader - Customer Service - Central Reception
High-performing Reception Team
Excellent training and career opportunities
Values driven organisation on growth trajectory
State of the art facility, Sydney Northern Beaches
Cerebral Palsy Alliance is a highly respected and leading provider of services to support the clinical, independence and access needs of people living with cerebral palsy and other neurological and physical disabilities.
We are seeking an energetic, passionate professional to supervise the day-to-day operations of the Customer Service-Reception team at our Allambie Heights campus.
The Allambie Central Reception team provides an exceptional first contact experience for external customers and the delivery of a range of quality reception and administrative supports to internal stakeholders.
About the role:
- Works within, and supervises, a high-performing team which provides visitor services and administration support at the Allambie campus and responds to enquiries made through central communication channels including 1300 number, email and social media.
- Develops and maintain an in-depth knowledge and understanding of CPA, its products and services, locations, employees and the external environment to effectively assist and guide internal and external customers.
- Support the team to use a range of technology solutions and systems, databases, tools and processes to optimise its efficient functioning.
- Collect data and key metrics to compile and analyse outcome reports.
- Identify opportunities and make recommendations to continuously improve service delivery and administrative practices and systems.
- You’ll be passionate about providing excellence in customer service and working within a high performing team to achieve it.
- You’ll be a warm and empathetic personality with the ability to adapt your style to a range of internal and external customers and stakeholders.
- You’ll be highly articulate and have excellent written communication skills.
- You will be a great problem solver who can think on their feet to respond in a fast-paced environment.
- You’ll be tech-savvy and confident at using data and customer insights to improve performance.
- A great networker, you will be a passionate champion of customer service and model excellence for the team and campus.
Click on APPLY to complete your application.
Enquiries: Fairlie Hobson
Ph: 9975 8755
Applications Close: 31/03/2020