HSC Chemistry Tutor
One Step Tutoring is a new and unique tuition centre located in Granville, 2142. We are looking for HSC teachers or high achieving students in Chemistry, with a thorough understanding of the new syllabus. Subject required:
- HSC Graduate with ATAR score of 90+ Note: You must have personally attended high school in NSW to be eligible for this role.
- Completed the HSC scoring Band 6 in the desired subject.
- Studying Masters of Education on becoming a secondary (high school) teacher or is already a HSC teacher.
- Strong academic background in the subjects you want to teach; the list of subjects is mentioned above
- Excellent subject matter/curriculum knowledge of the desired subject.
- Loves helping students, passionate and enthusiastic.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
Experience: 1-2 years tutoring preferred
Advantages and benefits for you:
- No need to find students – we do that for you
- Excellent opportunity to gain experience
- Right next to train station and bus depots
Working hours are generally 2-4 hours per shift (class), and are between 4:30pm and 8:30pm (weekdays)/ 10am-3pm (weekends).
Please attach your resume and provide an indication of which subjects you want to teach and how many shifts per week you would be available.
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Job Types: Part-time, Casual
- Tutoring: 1 year (Preferred)