Level 1 Support
Level 1 helpdesk
Your new company
My client is focused on delivering a fair and just society as well as safe, healthy and productive community. This organisation relies heavily upon technology to deliver existing services and drive strategic changes in the way that services are delivered to the community.
Your new role
You will be a part of the Service Centre team providing responsive, reliable and respectful 1st and 2nd level support including video conferencing and audio visual system support.
What you'll need to succeed
You will need:
What you'll get in return
- Knowledge and experience working in an IT SERVICE CENTRE environment
- Understanding and use of ITIL processes
- Demonstrated ability using windows 8.1, O365 and a range of desktop and laptop hardware
- High level of communication skills (written and oral)
What you need to do now
- Short term contract experience
- Brisbane CBD location
- Work within fast paced service centre environment
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Kendal Rapson on (07) 3243 3044 or email Kendal.Rapson@hays.com.au.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.