Full time position (38 hours/week) for a qualified Pharmacy Dispensary Technician.
Qualified Dispensary technicians with previous experience in hospital or community pharmacy need only apply.
This role allows much independence whilst working closely with pharmacists. With a very advanced dispensary system for managing nursing home patients and their medicatio. We utilise sachet packing on site (training provided), robotic dispensing and integrated software to minimise complications.
To be the successful applicant for this role you will:
- have pharmacy experience
- be self motivated
- have a strong customer service focus
- have excellent communication skills
- possess a strong work ethic
- pay attention to detail
Core responsibilities to include:
- packing DAA's with sachet packing machine
- dispensing scripts (using FRED dispense)
- liasing wth nursing home staff
- updating patient medication profiles.
Email applications. Please include your Dispensary Certificate.
For information about this role, contact Ben Bradmore