Sales & Event Manager | Established Restaurant Group
A boutique recruitment company we work across several industry sectors, specialising in bringing together talented and like-minded candidates and employers to enable mutual connection and satisfaction.
Our client is well known for this quirky and unique Restaurant which spans over several levels. Offering multiple private spaces including a rooftop bar, flexible floor plans, indoors and outdoors. Playing host to many dining experiences, conference meetings, private dining, corporate or social functions and events including even… 'All-Things-Weddings!
Reporting to the Venue Manager, key responsibilities include:
- Managing reactive inbound sales enquiries
- Proactively identify and qualify new business opportunities
- Developing long term key client relationships
- Generating bookings from site inspections
- Event Management
- Restaurant reservations
- Database management & maintenance
- Minimum 3 years sales and event management experience gained within the event, function and/or restaurant market.
- Knowledge and understanding about food & beverage operational practices is essential.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills which will see you establish strong relationships with clients, suppliers and internal colleagues.
- Highly developed administrative skills including proficiency with MS Office applications.
- Demonstrate a sense of urgency with the ability to meet critical deadlines.
- Ability to execute precise time management skills whilst being adaptable in approaching multiple tasks at hand is essential.
- A professional approach and an enthusiastic work manner.
This opportunity offers real career progression, provided you are driven by a passion for service excellence. If you are ready to take the next step in your career, then please apply and… Let us introduce you!