Enterprise Account Manager - SaaS
Our client is a multinational cloud-based management and security provider who is at the forefront of their field. Due to recent growth and their global expansion into new markets, they are seeking an experienced Enterprise Account Manager to join their Melbourne team.
In this newly created position you will tasked with identifying and closing new business opportunities within an existing Enterprise client base, generating net new revenue.
The Account Management team is a high velocity sales environment and would suit a self-motivated, strong team player with a proven track record of success in generating new business. Sales cycles are typically 1-3 months and targets are ARR based.
- Develop and execute sales strategies
- Develop and foster strong relationships with existing clients
- Selling new products and services (20+) into an existing client base as well as driving incremental revenue opportunities.
- Undertake regular deal reviews
- Liaising with key stakeholders, prospects and partners
- Account penetration and incremental growth
- Attend client meetings and report on user activity
- Achieving monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets
To apply, please forward your resume and brief covering letter to ***********@jenkinbeattie.com or call 0431 408 *** for a confidential discussion
- Excellent consultative selling ability
- Prior SaaS sales experience in a vendor environment
- Strong business/commercial acumen
- Ability to achieve and exceed MRR and ARR targets as well as KPIs
- Outstanding communication, presentation and negotiating skills
- Broad knowledge of SaaS – especially security and cloud computing.
- minimum 5 years relevant experience
- Forward thinking, tenacious and capable of performing in a fast-paced and dynamic team environment.