Origin Tax & Accounting has a very strong focus on Asian group especially Chinese clients. Due to the rapid growth of our client base, we are looking for a new accountant to join our team.
Essentially, the ideal candidate must have:
- Accounting in tertiary qualification
- Have completed taxation or auditing subjects
- Ideally, study towards CA or CPA
- Minimum 1-year experience in public practice
- Good language skills in both Mandarin and English
- Attention to details
- Own car to work
- confidence to communicate with the client
- Xero or Reckon Elite knowledge is a bonus but not essential
- Good computer skills
- Australia PR/citizen is preferred but not essential
Your duty will include:
- Preparing financial statements for all entity types including partnership, companies, trust and self managed super funds
- Preparing income tax returns for the above entities as well as individuals
- Preparing and reviewing monthly/quarterly Instalment Activity Statements, Business Activity Statements and FBT returns
- Advising on income tax, capital gain tax, GST compliance, FBT and stamp duty etc.
- Communicating with business visa clients and affiliated solicitors and preparing International Standard Review Engagement (ISRE 4400/2400) audit report for business visa clients.
- Liaising with bookkeeper for use of Xero, Myob etc