Immediate opportunities available for qualified boilermakers with experience erecting and installing
Your new company
Hays are thrilled to work alongside an industry leader with 25+ years experience in manufacturing and installing structural steel. With many successful multi million dollar projects successfully completed with top tier 1 builders including Built, Multiplex, Mirvac & Pro build, my client is looking for talented boilermakers with experience installing structural steel in a commercial environment to join their team.
Your new role
Join a team of highly-skilled boilermakers working on projects including apartments, hospitals, prisons, arts centres and more. You will have the opportunity to work alongside passionate and knowledgeable boilermakers where you'll be erecting structural steel, welding structural steel as well as completing general boilermaking duties.
What you'll need to succeed
You will have a high work ethic and an interest in continuing to build upon your skills, you will:
What you'll get in return
- Certificate 3 or 4 in engineering fabrication
- Minimum 2 years commercial experience installing structural steel on site
- Exceptional ability to read and interpret shop drawing/plans
- Experience marking and setting out structural steel jobs
- Must be able provide welder, grinder, rattle gun & basic hand tools - All consumables supplied
Our client only hire quality staff based on skill and personality, creating a great workplace culture. You will also;
What you need to do now
- Be guaranteed weekly pay + super + overtime + travel allowance
- Work in a safe and injury free environment
- Be apart of a successful company who recognises staff for their hard work
- Foot in the door with a very reputable company
- Free safety gear including boots, pants, shirts, glasses, gloves ect.
- Free lunch once a month
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Keanu White on 0490440828 or email on Keanu.White@hays.com.au